Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rome, Italy

I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Rome for about 10 days. I'm very excited to get back there. The last time I was in Italy I spent most of my time in Florence, but managed to get to Rome for a weekend and absolutely loved it. So I've been hoping I could get back there for a longer period of time. If you've never been to Rome you must go at some point in your life. It's a magical, spiritual, historical city. One moment you're standing by the coliseum, the next you feel as if you're waking down fifth avenue in New York. It's old and modern at the same time. The food is terrific, the atmosphere is laid back yet trendy, and the Italians themselves are always looking to help you out. Well, I'll hopefully have some pictures posted and more to tell about the city when I get back.

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home