Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm getting itchy feet again. I can't seem to be happy in one place for more than a couple months' time. I'm bored at work so that doesn't help my propensity for movement either. Laura said it right the other day,"you need to find a guy who wants to move every three months like you do!" It's always easier to move when you have someone else to move with. Although, I can only assume since I've never had anyone to move with. And assuming has gotten me into trouble lately, so let's just leave that alone for now.

A friend at work is going for her masters license in scuba diving and I can't wait for her to move to the Cayman's that way I can go and visit. She's going to have a fabulous life. She dates a man who captain's boats in the Carribean to give you an idea of what type of life she's going to have. Damned if I'm not jealous! But she found what she loves to do and that's a great thing because she also found someone she can share it with. Ah, I'm getting sentimental.

Okay, I'm over it.

Sometimes I think I should just get in my car and go. To where...I don't know. But just go. Take the pooch on a nice adventure. I'm sure Riley would be a good companion for the ride. I've got my iPod, my iPod converter and a cell phone. That's all you really need these days anyway. A solo cross-country drive sounds like it would be fun. I would stop in Montana, Wyoming, Arizona, California, Colorado and Maine, to name a few and in no particular order. Then onto different countries.

Well, a girl can dream, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home